Forward-thinking organizations seek to moderate and proactively control market forces such as economic volatility, data anomalies and a scarcity of talent by optimizing their supply chain processes. This positively impacts financials, inventory levels, transportation costs and customer relationships. As a result, these organizations can create predictable business outcomes. The increasing complexity of implementing and operating a global Supply Chain Management (SCM) system, along with the high cost of attracting and retaining high-level SCM talent around the world are two of the key challenges facing our clients today.
Skoruz bring together highly skilled, industry-specific supply chain practitioners, intellectual property and our Supply Chain Control Tower – a market-leading, cloud-based framework powered by intelligent technology and analytics – to manage complex, global, end-to-end supply chains.
Organizations can make a significant impact on strategic business benefits, such as:
- Driving savings to fund innovation and growth.
- Mitigating and managing procurement and enabling agility.
- Increasing speed-to-market.
- Supporting organic and inorganic growth strategies.
- Spurring product and service innovation.
- Supporting sustainability and corporate social responsibility objectives.
- Product Operations: Develop, Launch, Scale, Renew.
- Plan: Demand, Replenishment, Supply Planning.
- Source/Deliver: Order Fulfillment, Transport Planning & Optimization.
- Service: Warranty, Spare Parts Planning, Returns/Repairs.
Skoruz Key Differentiation
- Our Practitioners – A solid foundation of global Supply Chain experts: Clients understand that we do real supply chain work while our competitors do bits and pieces as part of broader processes. We can “seed” new engagements with this expertise.
- Our Intellectual Property – A library of proven business outcomes: Clients partner with us to achieve their business outcomes in a faster and more efficient manner. We are willing to contractually commit to delivering business outcomes.
- Our Supply Chain Control Tower Model – A market-leading framework: Our end-to-end services help clients break through organizational silos across their supply chain. We have privileged access to market-leading technology vendors in cloud computing and data analytics.
Key Market Trends
- The underlying market for supply chain services is changing dramatically. The Internet of Things, 3-D printing and self-driving trucks are just a few of the trends that will reshape everything.
- Many organizations are centralizing what used to be distributed functions into a single, global supply chain under the leadership of a “Chief Supply Chain Officer,” who drives the achievement of supply chain business outcomes.
- Global companies are looking for global, end-to-end service providers to take responsibility for large portions of their supply chains so that they can focus more on their core competencies, products and customers.
- Large contracts are fueling the Supply Chain BPS industry in order to address the entire business processes, a greater focus on business outcomes beyond supply chain, and an increased need for transformation of the retained organization – which must change to adapt to the different needs of an outsourced supply chain.
- The number of companies leveraging Supply Chain Services will increase by 29 percent as we approach 2020.